Friday, June 26, 2009

The Big Day

After 11 long months Jed finally graduated the academy. He was top on his class and won several awards that night. We are so proud of everything he has accomplished. I know you all will ask…he isn’t quitting his day job in the ER this is a part time thing for him. He has always wanted to be a cop, so this is a dream come true for him. Not every cop can shoot you and then fix you too. LOL!


Graduating class

Jed giving his speech...he did a great job!

Some of his instructors
The Proud Family

2 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

even though I see you guys..its fun to see whats going on in the world of boys..!!! congrats on being done with everything@ I love the chocolate sunday...I cant believe he finished it. and the world of scouts..so cute..haha probably not most manley of words..

Megan said...

Becky! I'm so happy you found my blog! It's nice to hear from you and see how the family is doing... Y'all look great! Congrats to Jed on the academy, that's so exciting. It'll be so nice to keep in touch now. :)