Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dr. Phil Trip


On the way to the Dr. Phil show

Meggin and I
Raquel and Heather
Ruth and Priscilla


When the first show was over we were on a bus to Hollywood for lunch and shopping. It was a lot of fun. When we got back we were told we had to put on Dr. Phil t-shirts for the second show outside. If we knew that the second show was outside we would of brought better shoes and a change clothes. T-shirts and dressy clothes look so good together...LOL


Waiting for the teams to finish their race at the finish line.


Still waiting...


After a long day... ready to go back home.

I had a great time and would do it again. The shows air in September.


6 comments:

Karyl said...

Sounds like fun. Was this a "tour" kind of thing or did someone win a contest or something? Let us know when it's going to be on so we can see you!

Becky said...

My friend's sister has a connection
with someone that gets people together for the shows. The day we went was a two show day. I don't think I can give details on the shows here, but I can talk to you at Bunko. :o)

Jen said...

i like your blog Becky! I finally have a blog! Come visit The Renzi's at: www.hodgepodgehullabaloo.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I like your blog Becky! I finally have a blog! Come visit The Renzi's at: www.hodgepodgehullabaloo.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

Becky, I'm glad you're finally blogging too. Looks like you had a great time.

Fiagle Family said...

How fun. What was the show on? Too bad it wasnt the opera gift giving episode