Friday, August 15, 2008

First day of school



When Chris started school many years ago we started a tradition to go to Denny's for breakfast on the first day of school. I think this is the only day the kids are easy to get up in the morning. :o)

When I was a kid my Mom had a tradition to take our picture in front of the house and of course we do this one too. :o)

Jared and Evan at school.



Jed started school too. He is going to be a reservist next year for VPD. This is something he has always wanted to do and now he has the time to do it since he's out of the National Guard.








7 comments:

Karyl said...

Fun times. Now that everyone else is at school, what have you found to keep yourself busy? Cute blog, by the way.

The Dixon Gang said...

That's a fun idea to go out to breakfast the first morning. My mom always took us out to lunch on the last day. Funny the little things we remember.

Unknown said...

YAY!!

School's started!!!

Alandra starts today, Alex starts on Thursday. So for the next 3 days, I'll have only ONE kid for 3.5 hours a day! Whoo-hoo!

Tena said...

Good luck to all your dudes on thier first day of school! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

Hey, Becky!

I have a present for you on my blog!

Fiagle Family said...

I love that you have jed in the back to school pics too! Good luck for all of you. Missed you at the gym :( It's fun to see you around!! How is the job hunt going?

Tena said...

Becky, when you have time you have been tagged on my blog